Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You gotta see this

So we let go. almost two weeks ago.

There have been many texts, a couple of phone calls, and couple of very brief visits to deliver needed items. And one drop-in from her to just say hi.

We are all adjusting. At home the boys are finally remembering to set the table for just four, and not ask, "will Chelsea be home for dinner." And Jack has claimed what was her seat next to me at the dinner table. :-) I'm not sure what will happen when she comes home for a visit.

Dave and I are adjusting, too. He doesn't have to rearrange the "upside down forks" in the dishwasher. We're not playing car shuffle in the driveway on a daily basis. I'm stuck with guy flicks on Fridays for family movie night - and there's no more waiting up for curfew, we just go to bed when we're tired!

And, alas, she's adjusting, too. A little too well. :-)

Take a look... http://www.wolfpackerchelsealauren17.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. It's not fun, I know. The reentry into summer is a weird time as well. I wish I could be there for you. I am not looking forward to next year when Abby goes away. :{

    ReplyDelete