Today we had a doozy of a storm. I was out running errands, getting drenched. Jack was home with his big sister. This is what I came home to.
Yup – he’s learned how to look up the local weather report and follow the radar imaging. What you can’t see is that he was watching Jaws 4 on Netflix streaming at the same time.
Then tonight at dinner we were talking about sharks, as you do. Chelsea mentioned that she’d prefer swimming in clear ocean water. That way you can see the shark coming. As if an expected shark bite hurts less than an unexpected shark bite.
Just like a severe thunderstorm is less scary when you can see it coming on the radar…
Okay, so I just noticed that you have a blog. Well done my friend! But as I read your past blogs, there was no update on the patio. I want to see some pictures, unless you haven't finished it yet, but at least give a progress report. You left me hanging!!!! It was great getting to see you, wish it could have been longer, but then that wouldn't have been long enough either. Love you, Kathleen
ReplyDelete