Thursday, December 10, 2009

too busy to blog

Wow it’s been a while since a blogged. Mind you, I’m not a daily blogger. But it has been a whole month since I posted.

No real reason, but conveniently it’s the season to blame it on being too busy. So yeah, I’ve been too busy to blog.

Too busy doing what, you ask?

- busy planning and cooking a yummy Thanksgiving meal shared with friends
- busy raking leaves (and raking and raking and raking)
- busy decking the halls
- busy listening to many Christmas songs at many Christmas (and one winter) concerts
- busy getting our family together for a photo shoot
- busy celebrating the season with friends
- busy having conversations
- busy sitting in my new chair
- busy just being with the family

There’s much more busy on my list between now and the new year. Things to do and times to just be.




What are you busy doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment