Our firstborn is a senior in high school.

A couple of years ago, Dave and I were reflecting on where we are in life. Approaching the years where we send our kids out into the world, one by one. We talked about how we could finish the “at home” part of their lives well.
One of the ideas we settled on was to offer a “senior trip” to the senior. It will be a family trip taken sometime during the senior’s last year at home. Destination: senior’s choice.
So tonight we took the plunge and hit the “purchase” button online. And we leave in exactly two weeks.
Can you guess where we’re going?
Chelsea’s choice: a place she’s never been. Where we fully expect we will all act a bit like children…
Disney????
ReplyDeleteGwenn beat me to it....I'm guessing florida too.
ReplyDeletei'm guessing Disney too...I hope so...it's one of our favorite places!
ReplyDelete